- 1 pack 2-layer cocoa cake base
- 750 g ice cream
- 1 glass of raspberry
- 1/4 cup of chocolate drops
- (you can put any fruit, chocolate and nuts in it)
To get wet
- 1 coffee cup of water
- 3 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of granulated coffee
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 ml cream
Cut the cake bases with a 18 cm circle.
Make a coffee by mixing 1 cup of hot water, sugar and coffee.
Wet the cakes with the coffee you prepared.
Wait for the ice cream to soften a little and add chocolate, raspberries and pistachios and mix.
Spread the mixture over the base of the cake and smoothen it.
Cover the second layer and put it in the freezer.
Warm the cream, add it over the chocolates and and mix to make a ganache.
Pour the ganache over the cake.
Crumble the leftover cakes and pour them over the ganache.
Leave it in the freezer for 3 or 4 hours and serve.